living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I’m still really upset and angry. He did it once, the camera happened to be on him, he did it once and I think it’s the funniest joke that’s ever been on our show. - Michael Schur (x)
this line made me cry laugh so hard i had to pause the episode, im glad mr schur agrees
Oh, just STOP, Chris Pratt. JUST STOP being so charming.
I died laughing at that line at the time and now I’m laughing MORE that it was improvised.